Applicable Terms. RESHOW is a non commercial cultural initiative ran by antipodes café (“we”, “us” or “our” and “æ”), non profit organization based in Oslo, Norway (NO 914484855). RESHOW DIGITAL INVENTORY (referred as “RDI”) is a non commercial service provided by antipodes café and presented in a digital format as a website “https://www.reshow.no” and as an official App -for devices running on Android or iOS- called “RESHOW”. (RDI terms apply for both cases, otherwise mentioned).
Your use of RDI and of any offered debris from exhibitions (referred to as “materials”) available through it, is subject to these Reshow Terms of Service (“RToS”) and the antipodes café Terms of Service (“æToS”) of its own website (https://www.antipodes.cafe). RDI is a “Service” as described in the æToS. Regarding RDI, if there is any conflict between the æToS and the RtoS, the latter shall prevail.
If you require any more information or have any questions or suggestions about RDI and it’s disclaimer, please feel free to contact us.
2. Your use of RESHOW digital inventory (RDI)
Access to and Use of Materials. You may use RDI to browse, locate, view, select Materials and coordinate appointments to pick those Materials to be reuse in your own non commercial cultural initiative (“your project”). The availability of Materials may vary from time to time. Materials are mostly all collected from exhibitions by third parties, and may include sensitive information or/and information subject to copyright.
antipodes café is not responsible for your use of any Material and is also not responsible and does not endorse any Materials made available through RDI that originates from a source other than antipodes café. Those latter, may be used with no Copyright but same creative commons license presented in the æToS. (CC-BY)
Age Restrictions. In order to use RDI for acquiring any Material, you must be an adult (18+) and register your contact information prior to make any appointment. If you are under 18, you must have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to use RDI and to accept the Terms. No material will be given to any minor without the presence of a parent or legal guardian. RDI may contain images of Materials intended for mature audiences only, and/or Materials which outside context can be misinterpretated, i.e. symbols. No Material is presented for promoting something else than its mere existence for a possible reuse.
Refit. antipodes café select Materials that can be easily reused, but some fixes may be necessary in order for you to reuse the Materials in their original function, or even a new one (for example a broken bulb in a lamp). Something you will have go through by yourself.
antipodes café gives away all Materials as they are. You are free to not take any of your selected Materials during the collection appointment. By agreeing to these Terms, you agree that you are the only responsible for whatever that happen to any Material during and after you get it.
Information about You. To use RDI for picking materials, you need to log in with a minimal personal information (such as full name, e-mail and phone number), as well as some brief information about the reuse you plan for the specific Materials you want to get from “reshow” (including brief description of your non commercial initiative, date and place). Afterwards, you may share images of the reuse of the Materials you made, in order to to help the promotion of the reuse of Materials and the project “reshow”. antipodes café will be able to use both texts and images related to the reuse of materials –always mentioning the source and/or credits of all information–, unless noted otherwise.
antipodes café won’t provide your personal information to anyone. Your phone number and email will be ONLY used for coordinating the appointment to give you the Materials you selected. You are free to tell us to not reach you via email or phone. Your information is safe in a dedicated Nextcloud server in Sweden (Hansson IT) we use for all our sites and work information. If we communicate via email the information is stored in Germany (Fnord) and for SMS we use Signal. We use Telegram for public channel and public group.
There is a way to not share any of your personal information and acquire Materials: you are very welcome to call us from whatever phone, and appoint a meeting to pick certain materials you saw online but without selecting them through RDI. We won’t fill the form, nor reserve the Materials until the scheduled day, but if it is available you will be able to get it. Same as if you go directly to æBod when we are there. Take in consideration that if a registered user selects the Material you want, he or she will have preference, so you can have the chance to visit the storage “æBod” even prior appointment, and not be able to pick the materials you want. The reason for this, is that the selection of materials online facilitate us a lot in the process, in addition, if for some unexpected reason we need to reach you to change the appointment, then it will be impossible. (Please read “Selection in Situ” in Section 3.)
Unauthorized Access to Accounts. You must keep your account details secure and must not share them with anyone else. You must not collect or harvest any personal data about any user of RDI or about any user of other antipodes café services via RDI, including account names.
Disabled Accounts. If antipodes café disables access to your account in accordance with the Terms (for example if you violate the Terms), you may be prevented from accessing to the selection of Materials in RDI, your account details or to collect any Material that is related to your account. Those Materials will be set free for other users.
Deleting your information. Please contact us and we will immediately delete your account and any personal information we got from you. Contact info, but also SMS, e-mails, love letters, and whatever you gave to us that you want us to eliminate.
Changes to these Terms. The core terms wont be changed: such as Materials will be always given away free of charge (GRATIS), and you will be responsible of what happen to them after you get them, and that your private information will be never shared with third parties. The rest of the Terms may be changed at any time to polish the project “reshow” and this agreement between you and antipodes café. Your continued use of RDI will indicate your acceptance of the new Terms. The new Terms will apply to your use of RDI (but also to those Materials you have already selected in the past but still not collected) and all subsequent selections and recollections. If you already selected some Materials and do not agree with such changes, you will be given the opportunity to get those Materials you previously selected, and to terminate your use of the RDI and delete all of your information immediately.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this Terms. We may notify all users of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website if some dramatic change has to happen.
And feel free to send us any suggestion regarding this Terms, in order to make them as accurate, as friendly.
All Materials presented in RESHOW Digital Inventory are available without payment. Yes, GRATIS!
Materials were collected as debris to be reused, but may include sensitive information by third parties–even copyrighted, such as brands, images and texts. Once the Material is in your hands, you will be the only owner and responsible of the future of the Material. antipodes café has no responsibility of the reuse of any of the given Material, nor in any possible disputes by third parties.
Exhibition spaces who share any Material to be added in RDI may allow antipodes café to use images of these materials during their initial exhibition. This doesn’t allow any other people, including users of RDI, to download or use any of those images. On the contrary, antipodes café allows anyone to use any of its own pictures. To avoid misunderstanding, please contact us before using any image included on RDI, or any image of RDI in use.
Electronics and diverse electric materials. Please consult a licensed electrician before reuse. antipodes café does not test any electric materials. After receiving any Material, you are the only responsible for what may occur with it in any sense.
Taxes. All materials are gratis, and any percentage of zero is zero. Anyways, You must comply with any and all applicable tax laws, including the reporting and payment of any Taxes arising in connection with your reuse of any Materials. The reporting and payment of any such applicable Taxes are your responsibility.
Selection online. Materials are presented with images that can differ from the actual object. Please feel free to ask for more images and for a more detailed description.
Your selection will be processed by antipodes café once you register, share information about the planned reuse of the Materials, and schedule an appointment for picking the Materials. Your selection is not a guarantee that you will receive any Material . You do not own any Material until you get it. Simple. This means that antipodes café is able to cancel your selection at any time before the day of the appointment. In that scenario, antipodes café must communicate this cancellation via email and/or phone.
You can cancel your selection at any time up to the point at which the Material becomes available to you in the scheduled appointment.
Selection in situ. During specific hours (usually Sundays 1-3pm -& BAO-), the storage “æBod” may be open, and anyone will be able to select Materials (including those still not uploaded to the RDI ) register as a user and share information about the reuse, and finally pick those selected Materials. antipodes café won’t share any Material without receiving information about the possible reuse and may say refuse to give Materials, regardless your enthusiasm at the storage.
Eligibility. In order to determine your eligibility to get any Material, we will study the reuse you propose in the brief text of your selection.
antipodes café will give priority to non commercial experimental cultural initiatives performed in public space and won’t give Materials to initiatives with clear private or commercial purposes
Appointment. Regardless of when are you reusing any material, all appointments has to be fixed for one of the following 3 Sundays after the day of your selection.
We are quite flexible and open to modify the time for appointments after confirming your selection. But if you do not show in the storage “æBod” at the agreed date and time, antipodes café will cancel your selection at its sole discretion, and those Material will be free to go with any other registered user who select them.
If -for any reason- you must cancel the appointment and you advice beforehand, antipodes café can hold the material you selected until the next agreed appointment or cancel your selection.
Collecting. Materials are collected at antipodes café storage “æBod” at the agreed time. antipodes café does not deliver any material to any specific address. Costs related to your collection of Materials are your responsibility. In case of renting a cargo vehicle, please consider electric options. If materials get broken when collecting, antipodes café does not have any responsability for any damage, and between the parts is decided on how to continue with the damaged Materials. antipodes café and its initiatives counts with an insurance for its members and materials, but your own collection of materials is at your own risk, and any cost related to any accident that may occur to you or any people comming with you is your own responsability. Of course antipodes café members will provide the fastest asistence and give all from themselves to avoid any accident.
Storage. antipodes café Bod (æBod) is currently located in Åkebergveien 9, 0650, Oslo, Norway. It is formed by two red Reblock containers with clear logos of RESHOW and antipodes café. In the side of these containers you will also see a sign with the text “BOD”.
Return. Once you get a Material it is all yours, and after you took it, or reuse it, antipodes café is free to accept it back again to include it in RDI, or not.
Cancellations. We reserve the right to cancel your selection in the event the Material changed for any reason (for example an accident), or if your project does not follow our minimum requirements (for example it has commercial aims or is just a private activity, even if artistic) before your order is fulfilled, in that scenario we will contact you via email (or phone) to explain the case.
You are free to withdraw, cancel, or return Materials at the time of picking them, with no refund of any of the costs you have related to collecting those Materials (for example transportation cost). We are sorry if the material does not fulfill your expectations. Please feel free to send us suggestions regarding the presentation of the Materials to avoid this kind of circumstances.
4. Rights and Restrictions
License to Use Materials. After and when receiving any Material, you are the only responsible for what may occur with it in any sense.
Materials may include sensitive information by third parties–even with copyright (for example brands, images and texts). Any reuse may be governed by the additional terms and conditions of the third party implied in any Material you selected and collected from RESHOW, now YOUR Material.
We recommend you to check before reusing material including information from third parties if the planned reuse constitute a copyright infringement or violate any other rights.
antipodes café has no responsibility of your use of any of the given Material, nor in any possible disputes by third parties.
Restrictions. Materials are shared free of charge for non commercial purposes only. You may not:
- sell, rent, lease, sublicense, any Materials to any third party before reuse.
- Reuse these materials for commercial purposes.
- Dispose any Material without trying to reuse it before. Please contact antipodes café for returning it.
- Hack RDI or attempt to harm it in any way. Love!
- attempt to, or assist, authorise or encourage others to circumvent, disable or defeat any of the security features or components that protect, obfuscate or otherwise restrict access to any Material or RDI itself.
- Use images from RDI without prior agreement, as they may belong to third parties who lend them just for this RDI.
Defective Content. Please notify us as soon as reasonably possible if you find any errors or defect in RESHOW Digital Inventory; and thank you for your support!
Dangerous Activities. None of the Materials are intended for use in the promotion of any kind of weapons, violence or inequity, neither for any other harmful activities which could lead to death, personal injury, or severe physical or environmental damage.
- The privacy of our RDI visitors and users is very important to us, and we are committed to safeguarding it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website—for example, your name, email, address and phone number,
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information relating to any Material you selected and transactions you make through our RDI, which may include the information you provided to create a profile, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- information that you post to our RDI with the intention of publishing it on the internet, which includes your username and the content of your comment(s);
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our RDI, including its communication content and metadata;
- information that you share to us for creating a post about your reuse of certain Materials. Post to be included in the special cases section.
- information regarding the specific survey included in the site on 2019, was made with Google Forms and addressed just to Exhibition spaces in Oslo. [Note: The result of the survey was analized and stored, and the form was removed from the site. 2019.12]
- any other personal information that you send to us.
- Information regarding the use of Apps.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.-
D. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our RDI, will be used for the purposes specified in this Terms. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering RDI and organization of the storage of Materials;
- personalizing RDI for you;
- enabling your use of the services available on our RDI, such as selection of Materials and coordination of appointments for picking them.
- supplying digital Materials selected through our RDI;
- sending statements, notes, comments and appointment reminders to you.
- sending you non-marketing communications;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our RDI (including monitoring private messages sent through our RDI private messaging service); and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on the website of our RDI (special cases section) we will publish it and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing, nor for any other use.
E. Disclosing personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our associates, as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by the Norwegian law and we do not have other option;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention); and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International data transfers
- Personal information that you submit for publication on the special cases section of RDI may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section F.
G. Retaining personal information
- This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Without prejudice to article G-2, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories set out below at the date/time set out below:
- all personal data of registered profiles will be deleted by the end of 2022.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
H. Security of your personal information
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We store all the personal information you provide on our secure dedicated Nexcloud server based in Sweden (Hansson IT)
- We store all emails on a secure dedicated server based in Germany (FNord)
- For SMS we use Signal.
- We also use Telegram public channel and Telegram public group. You are free to subscribe to any, antipodes café suggest links to both, but does not subscribe any users of reshow .
- We do our best to protect your privacy, but you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our RDI service confidential; we will not ask you for your password (but the RDI system will ask you for it when you want to log in).
I. Third party websites
Our website and app includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies, cookies, and practices of third parties.
We are trying to avoid -and remove- unnecesary links to external websites from RDI.
J. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be deleted, corrected or updated.
- your log in preferences.
- We use the open source software WordPress to create the whole of our RDI site, which leads to the use of several cookies generated by the use of plugins such as GDPR Cookie consent one.
- The whole RDI uses WooCommerce plugin and extensions which may use own cookies for facilitating your selection of materials.
- RDI uses open source fonts, one of them (Ruji’s Handwriting Font v2.0) with license OFL (SIL Open Font License) and from fontlibrary.org, which may include its own cookies.
- We use Open street maps, edited and embedded thanks to UMap. –Map background credits:”OSM Light (jawgmaps) Tiles courtesy of jawgmaps – Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors, under ODbL. Powered by Leaflet and Django, glued by uMap project.”– This may include their own cookies.
- The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
- Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but by doing this, some features of this site may not work as intended.
- in Firefox, you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and deselecting “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer, and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a page, and some services and functionalities may not work. How to do so?
- in Firefox, you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- You can also add extensions which facilitate the removal of cookies, such as Privacy Badger.
Regarding privacy online, antipodes café recommends to use Tor Browser on your computer. And on a device with Android you can also use Firefox Klar browser.
Terms, last update: 6th January 2020
|CookieConsent||HTTP||1 year||Cookie purpose description: Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain. First found URL: FORM (hidden from navigability, open just with a link sent to exhibition spaces in Oslo) Initiator: Script tag, page source line number 500 Source: https://consent.cookiebot.com/uc.js Data is sent to: Ireland (adequate)|
|tk_ai||HTTP||5 years||First found URL: materials Cookie purpose description: Registers data on visitors' website-behaviour. This is used for internal analysis and website optimization. Initiator: Script tag Data is sent to: United States (adequate)|
|tk_lr||HTTP||1 year||First found URL: https://www.reshow.no/ Cookie purpose description: Collects data on visitors' preferences and behaviour on the website - This information is used make content and advertisement more relevant to the specific visitor. Initiator: Script tag Source: https://www.reshow.no/ Data is sent to: United States (adequate)|
|tk_qs||HTTP||1 day||First found URL: materials Cookie purpose description: Registers data on visitors' website-behaviour. This is used for internal analysis and website optimization. Initiator: Script tag Source: https://www.reshow.no/debris/ Data is sent to: United States (adequate)|
|tk_r3d||HTTP||2 days||First found URL: https://www.reshow.no/ Cookie purpose description: Collects data on visitors' preferences and behaviour on the website - This information is used make content and advertisement more relevant to the specific visitor. Initiator: Script tag Source: https://www.reshow.no/ Data is sent to: United States (adequate)|
|tk_tc||HTTP||Session||First found: form/ Cookie purpose description: Collects data on visitors' preferences and behaviour on the website - This information is used make content more relevant to the specific visitor. Initiator: Script tag, page source line number 536 Source: https://stats.wp.com/s-201905.js Data is sent to: United States (adequate)|
|wc_cart_hash_#||HTML||Session||First found URL: reshow.no Cookie purpose description: This cookie keeps the selection of items made by the user of the site. Initiator: Script tag, page source line number 753 Source: Wordpress - Woocommerce Data is sent to: United States (adequate)|
|wc_fragments_#||HTML||Session||First found URL: https://www.reshow.no/ Cookie purpose description: Frontend - gratis store Initiator: Script tag, page source line number 753 Source: Wordpress Woocommerce Data is sent to: United States (adequate)|
Cookies, last update: 7th August 2019